Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One. Week. Away.

Alrighty.

I leave next week..

WHAT?!

Needless to say, this whole thing has not hit me yet. Well to be fair, it has, but not in the idea that I'm actually going to another country for three months.

Starting earlier this summer, I started a truly troubling experience with anxiety. Long story short, I was thinking of just pulling out of my study abroad. I figured that I was experiencing such awful anxiety because of this new transition in my life, and by taking it out I would be relieved of my anxiety.

God blessed me with many opportunities to talk to many AMAZING people who reassured me that this trip is necessary. One amazing gal, Sarah Walker, introduced me to the podcast app on the iPhone. Here I added the LifeChurch.tv app, and I tell ya some of those sermons have gotten me through. In one podcast, the entire message was about walking through the fire. The idea that trying times come to us, because we were born to get through them.

How cool is that?

This experience is something God put into my life for a reason! What reason that is, I'm not entirely sure right now, but God knows, and really that's all I need. I'm going to be obedient to God, and let him deliver me through to the other side.

Currently I'm trying to figure out how to get all of the things I want to bring with me into one suitcase, while allowing for room to bring back goodies. This is proving to be the hardest task so far! I'm thinking I need one of these handy suitcases:


Hopefully it all works out, keeping my fingers crossed!!

Oh! Something that's got me a little excited, is my Delta app! I can actually see where I'll be sitting, and what not. Which awesome for my planner brain, so I can sort of visualize where I'll be going.

Check it out!!

Displaying image.png

Seat 27C here I come!


Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. If you find an MP bag, bring one back for me. I need to get me one of those :-) !

    ReplyDelete