Friday, September 19, 2014

Day Two - Already?!

Well, after staying up until about 4am scrap booking, I fell back asleep and woke around 12:30pm, which is unheard of for me! Around 1:00pm, myself and a friend, Lizzie, went for a run around. We found ourselves here:


It was the most pleasant surprise! It's just outside of campus, and honestly overwhelming with beauty. Just one house for example looks like this:


It was just stunning! We found this church, which is an Anglican parish, and honestly too beautiful for words. Here are a few pictures of the church and the graveyard we found:


After we got back from our run, I showered quickly, and then went into town with Erin and Josh to get a few things. When we got back, I got ready for our international mixer! Which was loads of fun, we met a few different types of people. Here's a picture with some of them!


It really was a lot of fun, but still being a bit jetlagged, had to come back to the room around 9! I know, grandma Lauren!! But tomorrow we leave to go on a trip to Wales, which should be loads of fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment