Saturday, October 11, 2014

What year is it

Wow, it's almost been two weeks since my last post! It's honestly crazy to think that I've been here almost a month. It feels like I just got here yesterday, but at the same time it feels like I've been here a year. I know that's sort of an oxymoron statement, but I don't entirely know how to describe it. On one end I really miss my family and special people back home, on the other end I'm so excited for random things in this rainy country of England.

Coming into this semester, I didn't have too much on my bucket list for traveling. However, I knew I had to get to Ireland somehow. About four days ago, my friend Erin and myself booked our trip to Ireland. WHAT?! I know! I cannot believe it! On November 1st, we will be flying from Liverpool into Cork, Ireland. We will be staying the night in Cork, and the following morning, we will be going to Galway!

Forever wishing:



Oh Gerard <3

Anyway! We will travel then to Dublin for the 5th of November (Remember), and end our week in London. Shout out to Sarah Robison!

After two weeks of school here, I can 100% say that I love American University systems. While there are no exams or quizzes here, I have spent the greater part of my last week researching for one of the three papers due in one of my three classes. I'm only slightly overwhelmed.

I can truly say the best part of my week was reaching into my postbox, and grabbing an enevelope from my awesome boyfriend, Joey! Reading his letter made me miss home, but it was just so great to have something to look forward to getting, while the week dragged on.

Sending so much love from England!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hello lady! So glad to hear you're loving it across the pond! Could you possibly send me an address I could reach you at?? :) Love you!
    luhlian@umich.edu

    ReplyDelete